Are You Our Next SUPERSTAR?
Are you motivated to provide world class services to your existing and new clients? Looking for an opportunity where your earning potential is unlimited and you get the support of a skilled and knowledgeable team combined with cutting edge technology? Chakra Communications, Inc. is the place for you.
Chakra has immediate openings in our Lancaster (Buffalo) and Endicott (Binghamton) offices for candidates who possess the passion, vision and ability to sell our diverse marketing solutions. Our offerings include creative (design, SEO, SMM, email marketing, corporate merchandise), digital (websites, email marketing, asset management) and printing (on demand, commercial, large format) and logistics (pick and pack, inventory management and delivery.)
Casual working atmosphere, flexibility and standard benefit package
Entry Level Customer Service Representative
We are looking for an entry level Customer Service Representative to join our team. Successful candidates will handle a variety of services related to customer support and order processing and should have strong data entry skills. The ideal candidates will be outgoing and personable and pride themselves on their professionalism.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for customer support, order processing, and data entry.
- Knows and understands all of the company’s products and services.
- Resolves customer requests, questions and complaints.
- Serves as liaison between the customer and various internal departments.
- Works accurately and with attention to detail.
- Conducts themselves in the best interest of both the customer and company.
- Anticipates potential problems. Develops plans to prevent or lessen their impact.
- Stays attentive for opportunities to sell new services to current customers.
- Performs additional duties as assigned.
- Customer Orientated. Must have empathy for customers needs.
- Relationship builder with the customer and plant personnel. Must be able to connect on a personal level.
- Dependable. Arrive at work on time. Keep all commitments made to customers and plant personnel.
- Communication Skills. Be a good listener. Describe objects and processes both verbally and in writing. Interested in helping others to understand the requirements of each assigned job.
- Organization Skills. Develop and maintain customer records and follow established procedures. Able to retrieve information upon request.
- Detail Orientated. Complete all required work thoroughly and accurately.
- Flexibility. Establish and Adjust plans as needed.
- Problem Solving Skills. Interested in preventing errors and solving problems. Identify source of problem and potential solutions. Decide upon and implement best solution. Anticipate problems before they happen.